In March 2014, I illustrated how easy it is to make a copy of the new 2014 Fredericton transit passes. The city has now decided to add holograms for 2015.
- The Afghan families fleeing a second country in six months
- Drake to Guy Laliberté; how wealthy Canadians travelled during COVID-19
- How Bitcoin’s carbon footprint could be offset by blockchain’s green applications
- Speaking with Sviatlana Tsikhanouskaya
- PPE litter – the other ‘plague’
- Worshipping in a pandemic
- Brexit: The End of the Beginning
- Apple Maps’ Crimea border shift highlights role of online map providers in defining statehood
- When covering a story changes the story
- Is flight shaming the next climate change conversation?