A CBC News investigation reveals that provincial utility provider NB Power has paid a J.D. Irving company more than $12.3 million in penalties and contract renegotiation fees since 2009.
- Is flight shaming the next climate change conversation?
- Normandy school renamed after New Brunswick D-Day hero
- The complex history of deciding who can compete in sports as a woman
- How the UK painted itself into a corner
- The enduring spirit of St. Bride’s Church
- The timeline of Jamal Khashoggi’s disappearance
- Amesbury couple “handled contaminated item”
- UK Radio Academy awards
- Cycling the border
- London Bridge attack