A CBC News investigation reveals that provincial utility provider NB Power has paid a J.D. Irving company more than $12.3 million in penalties and contract renegotiation fees since 2009.
- Speaking with Sviatlana Tsikhanouskaya
- PPE litter – the other ‘plague’
- Worshipping in a pandemic
- Brexit: The End of the Beginning
- Apple Maps’ Crimea border shift highlights role of online map providers in defining statehood
- Is flight shaming the next climate change conversation?
- Normandy school renamed after New Brunswick D-Day hero
- The complex history of deciding who can compete in sports as a woman
- How the UK painted itself into a corner
- The enduring spirit of St. Bride’s Church