Following the reports I filed on the expenses of New Brunswick MLA Greg Davis in March (including exclusive details of a party loan and how it remained secret), the province’s Legislative Assembly has introduced new legislation to ensure MLA expenses are reported more frequently and more transparently.
- The privilege of pandemic private jets. How wealthy Canadians travelled during COVID-19
- How Bitcoin’s carbon footprint could be offset by blockchain’s green applications
- Speaking with Sviatlana Tsikhanouskaya
- PPE litter – the other ‘plague’
- Worshipping in a pandemic
- Brexit: The End of the Beginning
- Apple Maps’ Crimea border shift highlights role of online map providers in defining statehood
- When covering a story changes the story
- Is flight shaming the next climate change conversation?
- Normandy school renamed after New Brunswick D-Day hero